Sleeping is important for children because their bodies are now growing and need to be relaxed. But for many children, going to bed is not fun time for them. Sometimes, it also becomes difficult time for you because you have to sit beside your child until he/she falls asleep. So, I would suggest you 7 simple ways to help your child to sleep.
1) Go to bed at the same time every night.
2) Turn off the TV, video games, and computers at least 30 minutes before bedtime.
3) You and your child should do daily routine together before going to bed such as washing hands, brushing teeth, etc. This will help your child to realize that it is time to go to sleep.
4) You and your child should have relaxing activities before bed such as reading story at bedtime.
5) Your child bedroom should have appropriate temperature and good atmosphere.
6) No television or video games in your child's bedroom.
7) If your child sleeps well throughout the night, you should admire him/her for his/her good effort.
However, if your child still refuses to sleep, you may try the following way:
Find out whether there is anything he/she fears or not. You may walk around his/her bedroom and tell him/her that there is nothing to be worried. This will help him/her feel safe. Then tell him/her that it’s time to sleep.
cr. pic. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/63824519697210972/