Monday, December 21, 2015

What was Your Favorite Toy when You were a little Girl or Boy?

 
This morning, I quietly thought about myself.  When I was a little girl, I did not have many toys to play with.   As far as I could remember, my first toy was a doll.  She was a little girl like me.  She was my best friend at that time.  I liked to play with her because she made me smile widely and happily.

I made her some blouses and skirts by myself and dressed her every day.  I acted her as Barbie and she looked so beautiful in my eyes indeed.  I talked and played with her every time I wanted.

That’s a little story I could remember about my best toy. 

When I had my own babies, two boys, I liked to buy them a lot of toys.  I thought toys can entertain as well as help them on their development while playing.    For example, soft stuffed animals or soft balls could help their development on the sense of touch.   Colorful rattles helped them to develop hands-eyes coordination.  Musical toys could help them on hearing and amuse them for hours as well.   Playing with those toys were miracle times for them indeed.

When they grew older, their favorite toys are their cartoon heroes; i.e. Doraemon, Power Ranger, Ultra Man, Superman, Batman, etc.   They liked to act as if they were really those heroes.  I think the pretend toys could create great idea and good imagination for my boys as well.

So, that's why I think toys are one of the most important things for babies and children.  How about you?  What do you think about toys?  What was your favorite toy when you were a little girl or boy?  

cr. pic.   https://www.pinterest.com/pin/170151692145737630/


No comments:

Post a Comment