First walking is one of the most important step of your child's life. It is also a very special time for parents like you to join the joyous moment with your beloved child as well.
At the earlier steps, it may not be necessary to buy any shoes for your child as it is better to let his / her feet to develop his / her muscle strength by walking by barefoot. And then at the later time when your child is old enough to walk outside your house, you may have to consider to choose first pair of shoes for your child as to protect his / her little feet from anything that can harm him / her; i.e. rough surfaces, sharp objects, broken glasses, etc.
By the way, some children refuse to wear shoes as they may not like any strange objects on their feet. It seems that buying shoes for the first time may be a little frightening for them.
The following tips will help you to know how to choose the first pair of shoes for your child and would probably solve the problem as well :
- Firstly, you may have to choose the shoes that is flexible; i.e. not too tight or too big as it will not be comfortable for your child while walking.
- Moreover, the shoes should be provided a good support over the front of your child's feet.
- The good shoes should be made from breathable fabrics which can keep your child's feet stay cool and comfortable. This will also keep your child's little feet healthy.
- Strong and durable fine leather would also be considered.
- Canvas or soft leather which is very flexible is recommended for your child as well since it doesn't hurt your child's feet.
- The shoes should be light.
- Last but not least, the shoes should not be too much expensive as your child will grow up very fast.
As you may agree that first step of your child in walking is one of the most exciting event of his / her life, choosing the first pair of shoes for your child would be one of the most important thing to do as the right and perfect shoes can help to create your child's experience in walking as well.