Saturday, May 29, 2010
10 Best Activity Centers for Your Baby
Actually, main job of baby is playing. Baby can lean to play through various kinds of toys. The perfect time to look for toys that can keep your baby entertained is when he/she is about three months of age. At this time, your baby begins to reach for things and enjoys exploring everything around him/her so activity center should be introduced to him/her accordingly.
Activity centers provide a lot of exploration and fun for your baby. There are many kind of toys to keep your baby occupied with hours of fun. Those toys are normally bright colors and can light up and make music. Your baby will certainly be excited to play with the toys.
Besides, activity centers are a great way to help your baby to achieve important motor skills which help him/her to grow in the future; help develop your baby's leg coordination, help stimulate and entertain your baby. Your baby will start to understand sounds and songs and learn colors and shapes at the same time while he/she plays.
Moreover, activity centers are also best for you to have a nice break while you can see your baby enjoy playing happily with the toys.
Following are 10 best activity centers that are recommended for your baby. I can say that they are all awesome.
1) Evenflo Exersaucer Mega Activity Center, Splash
2) Bright Starts Bounce Baby Activity Zone - Pink
3) Baby Einstein Discover and Play Activity Center
4) Evenflo ExerSaucer 1-2-3 Tea for Me Active Learning Center, Tea Party
5) Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Station, Tropical Fun
6) Evenflo ExerSaucer Tripe Fun-Jungle
7) Evenflo In the Garden ExerSaucer - Walk Around
8) Kolcraft Baby Sit and Step 2-in-1 Activity Center in Flutter Love
9) Bright Starts Bounce Bounce Baby - Pretty in Pink
10) Bright Starts Bounce-A-Bout Activity Center - Neutral