Wednesday, March 3, 2010
How to Choose Best Crib for Your Baby
There are a lot of things to be prepared before welcoming your baby home. One among those important things is baby crib which should be carefully chosen as your baby will spend most of their time in sleeping. Therefore, the crib should be a safe and good place for your baby to have a sweet dream.
Most new parents do a lot of research before deciding to purchase crib for their babies, esp. for the first ones. You might also be curious to know how to choose best crib for your baby. Here below are some suggestions :
- The baby crib should be safe and be certified by the juvenile products manufacturer association.
- Best quality would certainly be also concerned.
- The baby crib should be convenient for you to get your baby in and out of the crib.
- The baby crib mattress should be soft and comfortable for your baby. You should choose the one that is made of % cotton as it will be soft for your baby's skin.
- The best crib should look great, elegant and perfect for your nursery. It should be matched with other furniture and accessories in your baby's room as well.
Last but not least, I highly recommend you to choose the crib that could convert from a standard crib to a toddler bed and a full sized bed when your baby grows a little older.
cr. pic. https://www.lovethispic.com/tag/sleep?page=3